The Men and Boys Choir of the Catholic church of St. Charles Borromeo Choir, Drexel Hill, Pa., was formed in 1949 when mens voices were added to the existing boys' choir. The choir recorded its first two albums in 1962 and 1964.
In 1985 the choir comprised 40 boys (treble/alto) and 24 men (tenor/bass).
The boys' choir has since been replaced by a children's choir.
Google for 'St. Charles Borromeo Choir, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania':
Web - Images