The Nelson Boys Choir was founded in 1931 by Dr. Amy Ferguson, in association with St. Paul's United Church (Nelson, B.C.). Mrs. Ferguson directed the choir for 42 years. The choir received numerous awards and prizes for its participation in music festivals, and performed regularly in churches, general concerts, and on radio and television. The choir was discontinued in 1981.
Google for 'Nelson Boys Choir':
Web - Images